weefoo is a smart restaurant and meal searching platform that allows users enter what food they don't want to eat instead of what they want to eat. One thing unique about the platform is meal focus and community sharing that allows users interact with others within the platform.
The platform is designed for everyone especially for college students and people in offices who often eat out and have hard time decide where to eat, users would be able to order delivery and make reservation through the platform.
1. Yelp is the most popular app for restaurant searching, people use it because they see other people are using it.
2. People have hard time decide which restaurant to go to even with the lists provided by Yelp.
3. People filter lists differently.
4. Pictures of meals are important, people need help decide which meal to order.
5. Random suggestions work.
6. User interaction within platform is important, people want to know what restaurants other people go to.
Design Guide Words
Persona 1 Novice User : Stella
College Student, Part Time CPA
This is the first time Stella uses weefoo, she receives lunch invitation from Kendrick via weefoo, after using web version, she decides to download the mobile app.
Intermediate User: Kendrick
College Student, Freelance Designer
Ken has been using weefoo for a while, he already created his profile page, he want to find a restaurant to go to for lunch with three other friends, he sends out invitation through weefoo. He also wants to make reservation before he heads out.
USER DEMOS (animated prototypes)