To improve the quality of life for seniors by by bridging the technology gap.
1. Most seniors report physical issues as the main reason for stopping work.
2. Seniors seek work to maintain community over finances.
3. People get happier after 50 and are more likely to appreciate what they have.
4. Seniors often feel a “fear of failure” when using new technology
5. Navigating multiple systems is the hardest part of using technology.
25% of U.S. population will be seniors by 2050
23% report a physical limitation
77% want assistance with technology
69% use more than one tech device