Elbert Tiao, Kian Ansari
I participated in a 3 person team onsite at Adidas Portland to conceptualize and design a platform for women's sport community. The project included design research, brand strategy, service, product design, and UI/UX design. My contribution was research, ideations, concept, and platform UX/UI design.
We started with the question "What if adidas provided a digital platform that enables collegiate female athletes to be mentors to high school female athletes? "
We developed a digital platform that extends the 1 on 1 connection made between female collegiate athletes and high school female athletes.
Persona 1: LittleSis
Natalie Cunningham [16 years old]
Occupation: high school student
School Attending: Plano East High School
1. injured during 100m dash
2. needs a mentor for rehabilitation
3. prefers female with familiarity
Persona 2: BigSis
Jennifer Madu [22 years old]
Occupation: collegiate athlete
School Attending: Texas A&M
1. wants to be a mentor to fulfill her collegiate community service
2. wants a maximum of 3 high school athletes to mentor
3. prefers a student from her alma mater